Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
“Personally Identifiable Information” refers to any information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate an individual, including but not limited to name, address, phone number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. However, Personally Identifiable Information does not include information collected anonymously or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
We may collect basic user profile information from all Visitors. Additionally, from our Authorized Customers, we collect the following additional information: name, email address, and social media profile information.
Information Collection by Third Parties
In addition to our direct collection of information, certain third-party service vendors, such as credit card companies, clearinghouses, and banks, may collect information from Visitors and Authorized Customers for services such as credit, insurance, and escrow. Although we do not control how these third parties use this information, we request that they disclose their usage practices. It’s important to note that some third parties may act solely as intermediaries in the distribution chain and do not store, retain, or use the provided information.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We utilize Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, offer relevant services, and fulfill buying and selling requests. We may contact Visitors and Authorized Customers via email regarding research or opportunities related to the Site or the subject matter it covers. Personally Identifiable Information may also be used to respond to specific inquiries or provide requested information.
Sharing of Information
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to assess potential transactions. Aggregated information about our Visitors and Authorized Customers, including demographics, may be shared with affiliated agencies and third-party vendors. We provide the option for Visitors and Authorized Customers to opt out of receiving information or being contacted by us or our partner agencies.
GDPR and CPRA complying
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers in a lawful and fair manner. The types of personal information collected may include:
- – Name
- – Address
- – Phone number
- – Email address
- – Browsing behavior
- – Geolocation data
- – Any other information voluntarily provided by the user.
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- – The data subject has given explicit consent for one or more specific purposes.
- – Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- – Compliance with a legal obligation to which the Site is subject.
- Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- – To provide and maintain the services offered on the Site
- – To personalize the user experience and improve customer service
- – To process transactions and fulfill orders
- – To communicate with Visitors and Authorized Customers regarding their inquiries, requests, or orders
- – To send promotional and marketing communications (with opt-out options)
- – To comply with legal obligations and protect the rights and safety of Visitors, Authorized Customers, and the Site
- Data Retention
- Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR and CPRA, data subjects have the following rights:
- – Right to access and obtain a copy of their personal data.
- – Right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- – Right to erasure of personal data under certain circumstances.
- – Right to restrict the processing of personal data under certain circumstances.
- – Right to data portability of their personal data.
- – Right to object to the processing of personal data.
- – Right to withdraw consent at any time (applicable if consent is the legal basis for processing).
- – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Security Measures
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
- – Secure storage and transmission of personal data
- – Regular security assessments and audits
- – Access controls and restrictions on personal data processing
- – Employee training on data protection and privacy
- Sharing Personal Information
We may share personal information with the following recipients and for the following purposes:
- – Service providers and business partners who assist us in providing and improving the services offered on the Site.
- – Legal and regulatory authorities if required to comply with a legal obligation.
- – Other Visitors or Authorized Customers for the purpose of evaluating potential transactions (with prior consent).
We do not sell, rent, or lease personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site is not directed toward individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 16 years of age. If we become aware of any data collected from children, we will take steps to promptly delete it.
- Contact Information
Storage of Personally Identifiable Information
We securely store Personally Identifiable Information collected by Firearms Guide, ensuring that it remains inaccessible to third parties or employees, except for the purposes described above.
Visitor’s Choices and Control
Visitors and Authorized Customers have the option to decline unsolicited information and contact us, our vendors, and affiliated agencies. To exercise this choice, they can respond to the emails according to the provided instructions or contact us at email@example.com.
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
Firearms Guide takes appropriate measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers. Qualified employees with authorized access ensure data security and regular security system audits are conducted. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers and social security numbers, undergoes encryption protocols for secure transmission over the Internet. However, please note that electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and unauthorized access, and Firearms Guide cannot guarantee against such occurrences.
Updating Personally Identifiable Information
Visitors and Authorized Customers can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update their Personally Identifiable Information or correct any inaccuracies.
Deletion of Personally Identifiable Information
Visitors and Authorized Customers can request the deletion or deactivation of their Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting us. Some residual information may remain due to backups and records of deletions. Any deactivated information will not be sold, transferred, or further used by us.
Under data protection law, you have the following summarized rights:
- – Right to access
- – Right to rectification
- – Right to erasure
- – Right to restrict processing
- – Right to object to processing
- – Right to data portability
- – Right to complain to a supervisory authority
- – Right to withdraw consent
Our Service does not address children under the age of 18 (“Children”), and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided Personal Information, please contact us immediately to ensure deletion of the information from our servers.
Compliance with Laws
We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information to comply with court orders, subpoenas, or requests from law enforcement agencies to fulfill legal requirements and protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
Links to Other Websites
https://patriotsar.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on these links, you will be redirected to another website. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours.